Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sickly (It is one of the most pitiful things I have ever seen!)

It is pitiful. Just look at him!

So, here are a few of the things (if not the only things) I like about sending my son to daycare.
1. He seems to like the interaction with the other children.
2. He is probably learning some valuable social skills.
3. I get to make a teensy bit of money by going to work while he is there.
Here are the things I don’t like.
1. He’s had a runny nose since January 18. His first day in daycare was January 16.
2. I’ve been sick since the beginning of February and have had 2 ear infections during that time. 3. Before now, I have not had an ear infection in at least 15 years.
4. He came home yesterday with pink eye in both eyes and an ear infection in both ears (see picture above).
5. It costs an arm and a leg to send him there.
6. It costs even more to go to the doctor (the pediatrician, my GP, and the pharmacy) almost every two weeks.
7. I miss spending precious time with him.

So, does anyone have any suggestions on how to stay home with him and earn an income?

No comments: