Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Festivities

Christmas this year proved to be the most exciting one yet. We spent most of the holiday watching Charlie's reactions to everything. I honestly did not feel like he would get much out of the holiday this year, but he really surprised me. He opened gifts with gusto, slobbered on wrapping paper with fervor, and played with his many new toys happily. He is definitely one loved child.

He was enamoured with Gammy's special Christmas paper.

Wrapping paper tastes soooo good.


New books are fun!

Look at all my loot! Santa hooked me up!



The rest of Christmas morning and afternoon was spent lazing around the house, watching favorite Christmas movies. We later went to visit more family where the festivities continuted. Charlie, of course, was the center of attention when the time came to open gifts.

(Neal, Morgan, Gammy, Charlie, and Taylor)

Mesmerized by shiny wrapping paper and shimmery bows.


I love my rocking snail from Nana and PaPa!


No comments: